Baptist Chapel, Warwick Street, Leamington Spa
A Baptist Chapel dating to the Imperial period. It is located in Warwick Street.
3 1833 to designs by William Thomas. Brick and stucco with a gabled front, lancet windows and pinnacles. Has suffered drastic alterations in recent years.
4 As Waterstones now stands in a modern building on this site, the chapel must have been demolished c 1990.