19th Century Chapel, Lewis Road
A chapel which was built during the Imperial period. It is situated on Lewis Road, Radford Semele.
1 Information from notes made by J Hemmings about 1914. Services were conducted in a small cottage. Mr Thorne bought the house and grounds of the old Public House and had the chapel built. The foundation stone was laid in 1874.