This brick tower mill three storeys high with slight batter, 42 feet high and 18 feet diameter was built around 1795. It had four common sails, boat cap with luffing wheel at tail, two pairs of stones and all main machinery. Steam power was added in 1889 with a pulley wheel on the outside for steam drive. It last worked in 1906. The mill became a Grade II Listed Building on the 11th April 1967. A new cap was fitted in 1977.
Today only two stocks remain.
The mill is not open to the Public