Norton Lindsey

The village of Norton Lindsey lies about four miles south-west of Warwick. The name probably derives from the people who jointly held the land in 1205, William de Lindsey and Philip de Norton. The windmill dates back to the 18th century, whilst the cricket club dates from 1886.
3 articles about Norton Lindsey
9 historic sites around Norton Lindsey