Napton Windmill is a red brick tower mill with batter, built about 1835. It had a dome cap, windows , acorn finial, three pairs of stones and originally had two common and two spring sails.
Around 1900 it ceased to be worked with sails and was converted to steam, which powered it until about 1909.
It was designated a Grade II listed building on 7th January 1952.
The mill lay derelict until about 1972 when it was restored, converted into a house and fitted with four patent sails. In January 1976 two of the sails blew off in a gale and were later restored.
Also see windmills in Windows on Warwickshire.