A house originally built during the Post Medieval period and is surrounded by a park. There were additions and alterations made to the house in the Imperial period. It has recently been renovated and restored and is situated in Ullenhall.
The site of a Roman settlement. During partial excavation of the site, enclosures, ditches, houses and a possible corn drying kiln were found. The site was located 1km east of Bidford on Avon.
A Second World War cold storage depot. The depot was surveyed prior to its demolition. It was situated between the railway lines and the river, 100m south of the roundabout on the Birmingham and Wedgnock Roads, Warwick.
Features reflecting the 19th century housing developments along Dugdale Street and Chapel Street, as depicted on the 1887 OS map, were recorded at The Ropewalk, Chapel Street, Nuneaton.
19th century school cellars found at the Health Centre, High Street, Bedworth
Two cellars were recorded at the Listed Building that used to from part of the Tilted Wig, formerly the Green Dragon. Both cellars were cut into the bedrock and associated with the use of the pub in the Imperial period.
Cog Wheel made of solid metal. 3ft in diameter and 1ft deep with a central hole. Found on the site of the former Bedworth Charity Colliery and is presumably related. Description matches part of a coal tippler.
A down flow filter, probably for domestic water filtration. It dates to the late 19th or early 20th century and is located along the eastern boundary of Hartshill Hayes Country Park.
Part excavation in 1980 of a Roman settlement within a large rectangular enclosure. Features and finds date from the first to the fourth century, and include Samian ware pottery. The site is to the west of Tiddington village.
An area of Roman settlement at Tiddington excavated in 1983. Features identified included pits and a corn drying kiln. The site lies to the north east of the National Farmers' Insurance Union building.