Arrow Toll House, where tolls were collected from travellers using a toll road. It dates to the Imperial period and is situated 200m west of the church at Arrow.
'Tower Toll House', a toll house built in the Imperial period, where tolls were collected. An octagonal building, it is sited to the west side of Clopton Bridge, Stratford upon Avon.
The site of a toll gate, where travellers would have paid a toll to use the turnpike road. It dated to the Imperial period and was located on the southern side of Southam Road, Radford Semele.
The site of a toll house, where tolls were collected from travellers using the toll road. The toll house is marked on the Tithe Award Map of 1843. It was situated at the junction of Southam Road and Fosse Way, Radford Semele.
Documentary evidence indicates that there may have been a toll gate at the junction between the Leek Wootton / Hill Wootton roads. The site is now covered by the northern most roundabout on the Warwick bypass.
Documentary evidence suggests that there was a toll gate on the Birmingham Road, Warwick during the Imperial period. Travellers would have had to pay a toll at the gate in order to use the toll road.
The site of a toll gate which was established in the Imperial period to collect tolls from travellers using the toll road. It stood on the Stratford Road into Longbridge.
A toll house, where travellers would have paid a toll to use a toll road. It was built during the Imperial period and is situated 400m south of Monwode Lea.
A toll house which was built in the Imperial period which served the toll road. It is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1833 and is now a dwelling. It stands on the Banbury Road, Warwick.
A toll house which was used in the Imperial period to collect the tolls from travellers on the canal. It is now a private house and is situated near Toll House Bridge.