Post Medieval Toll House on Stratford Road, Tredington
A toll house, where travellers would have paid a toll to use a toll road during the Post Medieval period. It is located 300m north west of Roundham Spinney.
1 The Shipston section of the turnpike was constructed in 1729-30. A turnpike cottage was built at the Honington turn.
2 It is a two-storeyed brick building with stone facing in part. It has a tiled roof and there are drip-moulds over doors and windows.