Alcester Heath Park, an area of heathland enclosed by Fulke Greville to form a park and a rabbit warren in the Post Medieval period. The park is known to have existed from documentary evidence. It was situated to the west of King's Coughton.
Gardens and parkland surrounding Coughton Court, with elements dating from the Post Medieval period onwards.
The site of a Medieval rabbit warren, used for breeding rabbits. The remains of the warren are visible as earthworks. The site is located 1.5km east of Winderton.
The site of a Medieval rabbit warren used for breeding rabbits. It is known from documentary evidence and was located 500m south west of King's Coughton.
The possible site of a park and rabbit warren dating to the Post Medieval period. It is known from documentary evidence and the presence of a large fishpond. It is situated north of Broom.
The site of a possible medieval rabbit warren was indicated through a field name on 16th century mapping. No trace of this feature was identified through archaeological evaluation carried out on this site ahead of housing development.
The site of a pillow mound or rabbit warren dating to the Post Medieval period. Documentary evidence suggests that it was situated in the area of Dunchurch.
In the Medieval period a deer park existed in the centre of the parish of Rowington and it possibly contained a rabbit warren. By 1606 documents record that the park had been broken up and turned to pasture.
Possible site of an artificial rabbit warren associated with the South Garden of Stoneleigh Abbey, suggested primarily be place name evidence. There is some doubt about its interpretation as a medieval/post-medieval warren; it has also been interpreted as part of the drain system.