Medieval Rabbit Warren by White House Crossroads, Brailes.
The site of a Medieval rabbit warren, used for breeding rabbits. The remains of the warren are visible as earthworks. The site is located 1.5km east of Winderton.
1 A survey of 1279 mentions a park and a warren. The coney warren was included in a lease of the manor house and demesnes made to William Raynsford in 1539. The warren is recorded again in 1546.
2 The warren still exists just inside the county boundary at the White House crossroads between Tysoe and Sibford Gower.