The site of a nursery garden dating to the Imperial period. It is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1823. The nursery was situated to the west of Sandfield Road, Stratford on Avon.
Nursery with two areas of mixed planting and walks.
Large nursery with regular paths, trees and glasshouses. Site developed.
Triangular site, developed. Part of site survives.
Site adjacent to Priory now devleoped with flats/sheltered accommodation.
Nursery run from c. 1850. Purchased by Rugby School for use as cricket field in 1885. 1887 Ordnance Survey shows site much reduced in size with just the northern section, cottage, greenhouses and some ornamental planting surviving.
Recommended for inclusion on Local List by Lovie.
Nursery with glasshouses. Site redeveloped.
Nursery with walks and mixed planting. Site redeveloped.