A folly or 'Chinese Temple' which was built during the Imperial period. It was situated in the gardens of Ansley Hall, 500m north east of Bull Barn Farm.
A memorial cross from the Imperial period. It is in the Burial Ground at Wroxall.
The Drayton Memorial, a commemorative monument to the poet Michael Drayton, which was erected in 1972. It is situated on Castle Road, Hartshill.
Findspot - a carved stone depicting a cross, and dating to the Medieval period, was found 750m north of the church, Wasperton.
Halford folly, a building which was constructed during the Imperial period. It is now in use as a dwelling. The folly is situated 400m south west of the church in Halford.
A commemorative monument or memorial to a Captain Middleton, which was erected in the Imperial period. It is located in the area of Shanes Castle Road.
A commemorative monument, a memorial pillar to the Battle of Edge Hill erected in 1949. It is situated north of Clumber Park Road.
The site of a small building which has been suggested is a gazebo which was built during the Imperial period. It is situated 100m south west of the church, Cubbington.
The site of a Post Medieval inscribed stone on Blacklow Hill. The stone has, among other letters, the inscription, "1311 P GAVESTON EARL OF CORNWALL BEHEADED HERE" The stone is on the site of Gaveston's Cross.
The site of a memorial fountain erected in 1858 to mark the Queen's Jubilee visit. It was demolished in 1962. It stood in Market Place, Warwick.