The garden attached to Hemingford House, which was created in the Imperial period as a villa and grounds. It is marked as such on the Ordnance Survey map of 1886. The garden is to the south west of the Church of St James, Alveston.
The site of a garden dating to the Imperial period which is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1884. Features included parkland, pleasure grounds with a terrace, a walled garden and woodland. It is situated 600m north of Ilmington.Recommended for inclusion on Local List by Lovie.
Kitebrook House and Garden dates to the Imperial period and is located to the north west of Little Compton. The parkland belonging to the house is marked on the Ordnance Survey maps of 1886 and 1923. The features included an aviary and a carriage sweep.
Lower Lark Stoke grounds, gardens created in the Imperial period. They are marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1884. Features included a ha ha, ponds and a cascade. The gardens are located west of Ilmington.
Park and grounds surrounding the early 20th century mansion of Moreton Hall. The features of the park include a formal garden, walks, terraces and a grotto.
Nissen Hut possibly associated with the former WWII airfield, RAF Warwick. The site is located at Old Tree Nursery, Stratford Road, Longbridge
The possible site of a Romano-British villa. The site lies 200m south east of Bullimore Wood.
Rectilinear crop marks are visible on aerial photographs.
The site of RAF Southam, an airfield which was opened in 1940, during the Second World War as part of the defence of Britain. There were 37 buildings associated with the airfield which closed to flying in 1944. It was situated to the south east of Southam.
The remains of a Roman occupation site were found during archaeological work. Ditches and walls were discovered along with painted wall plaster and a hypocaust. The site was located 100m north of the church at Exhall.