Cubbington. Ledbrook Hall

Ledbrook Hall, Cubbington.  This building was originally used as a Wesleyan chapel, day school and Sunday school from 1844 - 1888.
For more detailed information refer to - Cubbington by G.F.Peppitt. 
 |  IMAGE LOCATION: (Warwickshire County Record Office)
Ledbrook Hall, Cubbington. This building was originally used as a Wesleyan chapel, day school and Sunday school from 1844 - 1888. For more detailed information refer to - Cubbington by G.F.Peppitt.
IMAGE LOCATION: (Warwickshire County Record Office)
Reference: PH, 228/123, img: 4565
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement for further details.