A garden wall dating to the Post Medieval period was uncovered during archaeological work in the grounds of Compton Verney House.
A linear feature, possibly the remains of a section of the Roman defences at Mancetter, was found when a geophysical survey was carried out.
The remains of a section of the defences of the Roman town at Mancetter were found when a geophysical survey was carried out.
The site of a garden dating to the Imperial period which is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1884. Features included parkland, pleasure grounds with a terrace, a walled garden and woodland. It is situated 600m north of Ilmington.Recommended for inclusion on Local List by Lovie.
It is may be associated with the parklands of The Spring House shown on the 1st edition map (c.1880), possibly a field boundary as it is reported to form part of a ridge running for approximately 20m.
Part of a medieval or post-medieval masonry well or soakaway and a post-medieval boundary wall and associated 20th century wall were recorded during the redevelopment of the site. The site is located in the southwest corner, The Old School House, Flecknoe.
A boundary wall was found during archaeological work, which may have run along the same line as a Medieval property boundary. The majority of finds and other features found dated to the Imperial period. The site is situated at Warburton's Scrapyard, Stratford on Avon.
A walled garden created in the Imperial period and marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1886. It is situated to the south west of Northend and is associated with Northend Manor.
Documentary and place name evidence suggests that the line of the Early Medieval defences of the Saxon burgh follow the line of the later Medieval walls in Warwick.