Linear features, a trackway and enclosures of unknown date are visible as cropmarks on aerial photographs. The features suggest that this might be the remains of a settlement. Verified by excavation. Occupied 12th & 13th century, deserted/shrunken by 15th. Thought to be a manorial complex or grange of Pipewell Abbey. The site is located at Cawston.
Purpose built wheelwright's workshop and blacksmith's forge which date to the Imperial period and were in existence by 1886. The yard is situated off Church Walk in Wellesbourne.
The site of a blacksmiths workshop which was in use during the Imperial period. It was situated on the east side of Church Lane, Astley.
The site of a blacksmiths workshop where metal would have been worked. It dated to the Imperial period and was situated immediately northeast of Bulls Head Bridge, Polesworth. It is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1901.
The site of a blacksmiths workshop which was in use during the Imperial period. It was situated at Pounce Hill Farm and is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1885.
Archaeological work uncovered the site of a blacksmiths workshop dating to the Imperial period. It was situated south of the High Street, Broom.
The site of a Medieval deserted settlement at Dassett Southend. The settlement was excavated and the first buildings on the site date from the 13th century. The site was located 100m north west of the chapel at Little Dassett.
Part excavation in 1980 of a Roman settlement within a large rectangular enclosure. Features and finds date from the first to the fourth century, and include Samian ware pottery. The site is to the west of Tiddington village.
Exhall smithy, a blacksmiths workshop where iron was worked during the Imperial period. It was situated 100m north of the church at Exhall.
Findspot - a large number of horseshoes, possibly of Medieval or Post Medieval date, were found to the east of Icknield Street, Alcester.