View of factory of Radclyffe Co. The Imperial Stove Company. 1936 [It is suggested that Radclyffe and Co. were taken over by Flavels sometime between 1901 and 1912. The building just seen on the right of the photograph and the one with the chimney were built in 1901. By 1936 extensions to the building on the right had been built and these would have masked the view of the chimney building.This photograph could be between 1901 and 1922.]
IMAGE LOCATION: (Warwickshire County Record Office)
Reference: PH(N), 756/2/32, img: 5047
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.