Toll House at Captain's Hill, Alcester
A toll house where travellers payed the toll for using the toll road. It was in use during the Imperial period and is shown on a map of 1822. The toll house was situated at Captain's Hill, Alcester.
1 The tollhouse is marked on Greenwood’s map of 1822 but not on the OS 1830. It might be the present 2 storey brick cottage on Kinwarton Road.