The site of an anti aircraft battery north of Long Itchington
The site of a heavy anti aircraft battery from the Second World War identified at this grid reference by documentary evidence.
1 The site of a heavy anti aircraft battery, part of the Coventry Gun Defended Area. It was first listed in June 1942 as H24. At this date it was not equipped with large calibre guns nor with radar. Artillery was shifted from site to site.