Site of 19th century Quarry 400m S of Top Farm
The site of lime works and quarries which were in use during the Imperial period. They are marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1899. They are situated 1km east of Long Itchington.
1 A map of 1834 shows the High Clays Lime Works at Barley Furlong. On the 1899 edition of the OS map, quarries are marked adjacent to High Clays Farm at SP4264, the remains of which can still be seen. A canal (PRN 5232) served the lime works.