The site of an anti aircraft battery in Harborough Magna parish.
The site of a heavy anti aircraft battery from the Second World War identified at this grid reference from documentary evidence. It was located 250m north of Tuckey's Bridge.
1 The site of a heavy anti aircraft battery which was part of the Coventry Gun Defended Area. It was listed as H29 and first mentioned in June 1942. At that date it was not equipped with large calibre guns or radar. Artillery was moved from site to site.