Church of All Saints, Harborough Magna
The Parish Church of All Saints which was built in the Medieval period, with later alterations made through to the Imperial period. The church is situated on Main Street, Harborough Magna.
1 Chancel, nave, N and S aisles, W tower, and vestry. 14th century: Tower, N aisle, N and S arcades and chancel arch; 19th century: Chancel and S aisle rebuilt, clearstorey and vestry added, nave re-roofed, internal stonework redressed and W doorway inserted. There was a priest here in 1086.
2 Drawing of c1820.
3 The W tower nearly completely Victorian. The rest 13th century to early 14th century, beginning with the chancel arch, continuing with the S arcade. Restored 1869.
4 14th century and 15th century, much altered in 19th century.
5 Noted by Ordnance Survey.