The site of a forge, where wrought iron was made during the Imperial period. It is marked on a map of Brinklow dating to 1838. The forge was located at the southern end of Brinklow.
1 Smithy shown.
2 Site is now a row of two two-storey cottages, the E of which has a one-storey lean-to, possibly the smithy. Alternatively an old brick one-storey hut adjacent to the cottage could have been the smithy.