Site of Post Med or later House at Horeston Grange, Nuneaton,
The site of Post Medieval or later house at Horeston Grange, 500m north of Attleborough Fields Industrial Estate.
1 Horeston Grange was granted in 1540 with other former possessions of Nuneaton Priory to Sir Marmaduke Constable. It subsequently passed through several hands.
2 On an OS map of 1835 a wet moat is shown (PRN 1691) enclosing buildings. 1951: There are no visible building remains to be seen, except a scatter of bricks and tiles within the N enclosure.