Site of house at Finwood Green
The site of a timber framed house dating from the Post Medieval period which was demolished around 1964. It was situated at Finwood Green.
1 A timber framed house stood on this site until about 1964 when it was demolished and replaced. It is marked as building No. 55 on the 1550 – 1650 map in this book.