Site of Fishpond
The site of a fishpond, used for the breeding and storage of fish. It dates to the Imperial period, was marked on a map of 1817. It was situated 400m south east of the church at Sherbourne.
1 Pond shown on map of 1817 in the north corner of a field named the Fishpond Close.
2 The pond is not shown on the 1760 Barford Inclosure Map, nor on a map of 1827 when, after a reorganisation of the field boundaries, it lay in Atcham Piece.
3 Map of 1827.