Fishpond to E of Beaumont Hill Farm
The site of one or two fishponds, used for breeding and storing fish. It is marked on a Tithe Award map of 1842, but the date of origin is unknown. Still visble as an earthwork, it is situated 350m southwest of Clarksland Coppice, Tanworth in Arden.
1 Fishponds marked on tithe award map.
2 Digging for marl has quarried away and deepened the original fishpond site; the area is now a fairly large, waterfilled pond. Just to the W are earthworks of what appears to have been a second fishpond.