Saw mill behind Arrow Rectory

Description of this historic site

A saw mill of unknown date, where logs were converted to timber, existed behind Arrow Rectory.

Notes about this historic site

1 The saw mill on Lord Hertford’s estate is situated behind Arrow Rectory, comprising various timber buildings on low brick courses with tile roofs. The date of the saw mill is unknown, but a gas engine was installed here in 1900.

More from Arrow
More from Mills