Presbyterian Chapel, Bull's Head Yard
The site of nonconformist chapel originally built during the Post Medieval period. It was situated in Bull's Head Yard, Alcester.
1 Built in 1721 to replace a meeting house in use by 1693. Presbyterian, became Unitarian by the C19. Closed c1900 and the building sold 1901. Derelict by 1947 and severely damaged by fire 1960. Remains in 1971 comprised parts of the E and N walls and NE vestry, of brick with a stone plinth and brick corner pilasters.