Pound 200m SE of Oak Farm
The site of a pound which was used for penning livestock during the Imperial period. The pound is marked on the Ordnance Survey maps of 1886 and 1905. It was situated 200m south east of Oak Farm.
1 Pound marked.
2 Pound marked.
3 The only remains of the pound now is a 1.2m high, 4.6m long stone to the E of the smithy. This could originally have been the E wall of the pound, with the enclosure being between it and the smithy, an area which is now overgrown waste.