Pit N of Cranhills Farm
A disused pit, possibly used during the Imperial period, is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1984. It was located 900m south east of the church, Mappleborough Green.
1 A disused pit is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1984.
2 Earthworks are marked on the 1906 Ordnance Survey map at the same point as 1 though nothing is specifically stated about them.