Documentary evidence suggests that this is the site of a watermill in use from the Medieval to the Post Medieval period. The location is 400m north of the church at Offchurch.
1 There are two probable watermill sites in Offchurch. These may be two of three mills mentioned in 1297. One of them, known as Offchurch Mill, was held by Edward Sadler of Fillongley in 1546-7. In 1585 two mills are mentioned but one of them had disappeared by 1702. Traces of watercourses are visible.
3 The site was visited and no trace remains.