Middleton Hall Auxiliary Range
North east of Middleton Hall lies a Post Medieval timber framed building with a projecting staircase wing and an 18th century bell turret. Two stone chimneys may date to the Medieval period.
1 NE of the main hall is a timber framed range of c.1600 with a projecting staircase wing with gable head and an 18th century bell turret. This has an open timber roof with braced tie-beams and purlins.
2 The two stone chimneys on this building are attributed to the Templars who occupied the site from 1185 to c1247.