Medieval Settlement 400m S of Mancetter Village
The site of a settlement dating to the Medieval period. The site lies 400m south of Mancetter Village.
1 Several sites revealed in recently ploughed fields, evidence for intensive occupation in the form of a building scatter of local stone, pottery and slag. Lies adjacent to a ploughed out road known locally as Blind Lane. The pottery dates range from c.1300 +/- 60, and is of Nuneaton types.
2 Plans A & B.