Hatton Locks, a flight of canal locks, structures built along the canal to enable canal boats to be raised or lowered to different levels. The locks are of Imperial and modern date and they are situated 300m south west of Hatton.
1 Hatton flight consists of 21 locks numbered 26-46 within 2 miles. The wide locks were opened in 1934 while the old narrow locks now serve as overflow weirs. All locks between Knowle and Calcutt have the distinctive worm and nut paddle gear installed as part of a modernisation programme 50 years ago. The castings are inscribed ‘Hcm Baker & Co Westminster SW’.