Harbury Lime Works
Harbury Lime Works which was in operation during the Imperial period is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1886. On the 1905 Ordnance Survey map it is called Greave's Works. It was located north of Bishops Itchington.
1 Harbury Lime Works is marked on the 6″ Ordnance Survey map of 1886. A quarry and two tramways are also marked on the map at the Limeworks.
2 On the 1905 25″ Ordnance Survey map it is known as Greaves’ Works (Blue Lias Lime and Cement).