Shrunken Post Med Settlement at Lower Itchington
The site of a deserted settlement at Lower Itchington dating to the Post Medieval period. It was located 1km south of Bishop's Itchington.
1 The Medieval village was depopulated in the 16th century (see PRN632) and the church was pulled down to build a large manor house (PRN 6181). By 1730 this manor house had been abandoned and converted into two of the six dwellings that then existed in Lower Itchington.