Fishponds to N and E of Wolvershill Hall Farm
The site of several fishponds used for storing and breeding fish during the Medieval and Post Medieval periods. One of the fishponds is still visible as an earthwork. The site is located 1km north west of Wolvey.
1 Fishponds associated with the now demolished Wolvershill Hall.
2 OS map of 1889.
3 OS map of 1904.
4 OS map of 1926.
5 The large pond still exists, but two smaller rectangular ponds have been at least partially destroyed by the M69 motorway.
6 Plan illustrating the complex as a moated site.