Fishpond to W of Oldberrow Court
A fishpond, used for breeding and storing fish. It is associated with a Medieval moated site. The fishpond is visible as an earthwork, which is situated 100m north east of the church at Oldberrow.
1 A large fishpond lies immediately to the W of the moated site (PRN 1097), with which it is undoubtedly associated. The dam has now been breached and has been damaged at its E end. The farmer would like to remove this feature entirely.