Fishpond to north of Alveston House
Fishpond or ornamental pond in Alveston House grounds. It probably dates to the Imperial period. It is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1886, and is situated 100m north of Alveston House.
2 Site not visited.
3 Pond shown on OS 1:10560 1886 Sht Warks 44NE. The feature shown is more regular and longer than the extant pond.