Finwood Hill Farm, Lowsonford, Rowington
A timber framed house dating to the Post Medieval period with an external chimney stack. It is located 500m north east of the Fleur de Lys Public House, Lowsonford.
1 A three bay timber framed house with added external chimney stacks. There’s a fine late 17th century staircase and an old nailed door. It is marked as building No. 24 on the 1550 – 1650 map in this map.