Church of St Paul, Leicester Street, Leamington Spa
The Church of St Paul was built in the Imperial period of brick but with stone dressings. It is situated on Leicester Street.
1 Chancel with N and S aisles, N and S transepts, nave with N and S aisles, and NW tower with spire. Serving a parish formed from that of St Mary in 1878. Was built by subscription in 1873-4. Of brick with stone dressings, in the Geometrical style.
2 1873-84 by Cundall. Brick, with prominent N porch steeple. E.E in style; lancets and plate tracery. Uninteresting interior.