Canal Basins to E of Collycroft, Bedworth
The site of a canal wharf and basin, where vessels would have loaded and unloaded goods during the Imperial period. It was located at the southwest end of the Sewage Works at Bedworth.
1 A repair shed is shown here on the 1968 6″ map. This is not shown on the 1914 25″ OS but instead a wharf and basin are shown, served by tramway from Bedworth Charity Colliery. The building is now used industrially and no sign of the wharf remains.