Broom Court gardens
The site of formal gardens and an orchard dating to the Post Medieval period. The gardens are marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1886 and were situated 750m south of Broom.
1 A substantial house was built in the early 17th century on a moated Medieval site. This was demolished and replaced with a farmhouse in the 18th century, but formal gardens and an orchard survive. Recommended for inclusion on the Local List.
2 The OS 1:10560 1886 Sht Warks 43SW shows the orchard and traces of the formal gardens by the moat.