Baptist Meeting House, Newbold on Avon
A Baptist chapel which was built during the Imperial period. It is now in use as a store room. The building is located to the north of Main Street, Newbold on Avon.
1 It is noted that a Baptist Meeting House (now the Church House) was built in 1803. The street map shows a church house at the above site.
2 The buildings on this site are at present known as Coach House and Brindley House. The end of one of these 18th or 19th century brick terraces has arched windows, an outside staircase and faintly ecclesiastical architecture. It is assumed that this is the church house. It is now used as a storeroom.