Bilton Cross, a market cross that originally dates to the Medieval period. It was restored during the Imperial period. The cross is situated on The Green, Bilton.
The remains of a Medieval market cross which stands 100m north of St John's Church.
Documentary evidence suggests that this is the site of a market cross of which no trace survives. The site was to the east of St James's Church, Southam.
The base of a Medieval market cross, being all that remains of the cross that originally stood in the centre of the town. It is now in the garden of the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust in Henley Street.
The remains of a Medieval market cross, of which two steps and part of the shaft survive. The remains are situated 100m north west of Corner Farm, Lower Tysoe.
The possible site of a Medieval or Post Medieval market cross. It may have been situated on the High Street, Bidford on Avon.
Documentary evidence suggests that there was a Post Medieval market cross at Danzey Green, but no trace of it now survives.
The site of a corn exchange which was in use during the Imperial period and was built in the Italianate style. It stood the south west corner of Market Place.
The original site of a Medieval market cross for which there is documentary evidence from the 14th century. It was taken down in 1821, but a part of it remains in the garden of the Shakespeare Birthplace in Henley Street.
The site of a market cross which stood in Rother Street, Stratford on Avon. No trace of the cross now remains above ground.