The site of a cinema, which is no longer in use and that was first in use during the Imperial period. It had originally worked using a gas engine and was situated on Station Road, Kenilworth.
Site of the New Cinema built in the late 1930s. The cinema was demolished in 1988. The site lies in Coton End, 50m south-east of the Oak Inn public house.
The site of The 19th century Shakespearean Theatre, Chapel Lane, built 1827 and demolished 1872 by Halliwell Phillips.