Rugby. St Andrew's Church and rectory

St Andrew's Church and the old rectory, Rugby.  The rectory was bought by Rugby Corporation in 1951 and sold to the William Temple College in 1952.  1890s |  IMAGE LOCATION: (Rugby Library)
St Andrew's Church and the old rectory, Rugby. The rectory was bought by Rugby Corporation in 1951 and sold to the William Temple College in 1952. 1890s
IMAGE LOCATION: (Rugby Library)
Reference: T, 726.91.12, img: 6223
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement for further details.
More from Rugby