Rugby School. Michell House

Michell House, Rugby School. This boarding house in Hillmorton Road was built by Mr. Michell to replace the one in Lawrence Sheriff Street which was demolished in 1884.  1890s |  IMAGE LOCATION: (Rugby Library)
Michell House, Rugby School. This boarding house in Hillmorton Road was built by Mr. Michell to replace the one in Lawrence Sheriff Street which was demolished in 1884. 1890s
IMAGE LOCATION: (Rugby Library)
Reference: T, 373.021, img: 6015
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement for further details.
More from Schools