A road being driven through the Chestnut Field, in March 1959, to help improve traffic conditions in the centre of Rugby. The road links Regent Place and Park Road and gives access to Corporation Street, the bypass which was opened in 1958. 1959
IMAGE LOCATION: (Rugby Library)
Reference: RUG, Reg 12, img: 5887
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.